hello gents,
Sorry it's taken me so long to get on here. I have not been training this week. Went to Chiropractor yesterday to get adjusted. My spine from tail bone to chest is curved like an S. It curves from left to right instead of front to back. The neck portion is not much better it curves back instead of forward hence all the headaches. Doc says he can fix problems and they are nothing major. I asked if it was ok to jump off of 12 ft concrete walls, to which he replied "why would you want to do that?" I will be out of the gym this coming week but will be working cardio while skiing, strengthening the lungs in that high altitude.
I am seriously thinking about getting a weighted vest to run with and gradually increase the weight to help with my cardio.
No comments:
Post a Comment